- 3 cups pitted and halved cherries
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (divided)
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 2 teaspoons chopped thyme
- 12 oz salmon fillet, cut into 4 portions
Arrange rack in the bottom third of the stove and preheat broiler. Pit and halve the cherries.
In a large bowl, toss together cherries, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, agave nectar and thyme. Arrange salmon skin-side down on a large foil-lined baking sheet. Scatter cherry mixture over and around salmon and broil until salmon is just cooked through and cherries are juicy and caramelized, 5 to 7 minutes.
Transfer to plates, drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons lemon juice and serve.