- 1 package Udon noodles (blanch as per packet instructions)
- 7 -8 fresh shitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4-5 stalks of Swiss chard
- 1 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 2 tbsps sweet soy sauce / ketjap manis
- 1 bunch of arugula
Heat up the oil and saute the shallots and mushrooms until aromatic. Add garlic and saute another 2-3 minutes.
Add the chard and caulflower and 2 tbsps of water. Cook until the vegetables slightly soften.
Add noodles, sweet soy sauce and oyster sauce and mix to combine all the ingredients. If the noodles start to stick at the bottom of the pan/wok, add a little water. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
Before serving, add the arugula and mix in. You can garnish the noodles with some fresh spring onions, fresh parsley or chilles before serving.