I am normally not big on Paleo stuff, but this looked too good not to pass up. It made great breakfast leftovers for a couple of days. Has everything you need in a one great breakfast.
- 24 eggs
- 8 strips of cooked bacon cut into small pieces
- 2 full strips of cooked bacon (set aside)
- ½ red onion (diced)
- 1 large yellow squash (chopped)
- 2 small or 1 large zucchini (chopped)
- 2 cups of frozen chopped spinach
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
Heat the oven to 350. Whisk all of the eggs together in a large bowl. Add the chopped veggies, bacon and spices. Stir everything together. Thoroughly grease the entire 9×13 baking dish (sides too) with coconut oil. Add the egg mixture to the baking dish and evenly distribute it throughout. Bake for about 45 minutes or until the center has set and is firm. Crumble the remaining two pieces of bacon. Once it is finished baking, remove from the oven and sprinkle the bacon on top.