I don’t usually make pastas very often, but when I do, I make chicken and spinach rigatoni pasta. Seriously. This pasta is amazing. It has pretty much everything I love in one dish.
- 8 ounces uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 1 14 1/2 ounce can Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) containers chive & onion cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup goat cheese
Prepare rigatoni according to directions on the box.
Spread oil on bottom of an 11×7″ baking dish; layer on the onion. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or just until tender. Transfer onion to a large bowl.
Drain thawed spinach well, pressing between layers of paper towels.
Stir rigatoni, spinach, chicken and next 4 ingredients into onion in bowl. Spoon mixture into baking dish, and sprinkle with shredded mozzarela cheese.
Bake, covered, at 375 degrees for 30 minutes; uncover and bake 15 more until bubbly.